Sunday, March 6, 2011

Suspense Magazine, Death Bleeds Into Life update

Two quick updates for my readers and potential readers out there:
  • I recently won third place in Suspense Magazine's 2010 writing contest for my short story Naughty and Nice, which has been published in their March 2011 issue.  Very exciting for me
  • I also wanted to make note of a five-star review given to Death Bleeds Into Life on Smashwords and Amazon:
"Excellent!  All stories in this collection are great. "The Madame Penitent" is something truly special. The plot alone would make it worthwhile but it is so much more than that. Evocatively written, the prose in this story feels more like poetry (and I mean that in a good way ;)). The good doctor delivers!"
So if you haven't picked up Death Bleeds Into Life yet, what are you waiting for?  You can purchase it from Amazon here, from Barnes and Nobles here, and from Smashwords for multiple formats here.  As always, only $.99!

And to read Naughty and Nice, check out the newest issue of Suspense Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment