Monday, December 31, 2012

Jane the Ripper is coming for you




Want to read my first full length novel, the 350 page horror/thriller Blood, Smoke and Ashes?

Own a Kindle device or Kindle software?

Have a friend or family member who may enjoy it?

Don't want to pay for it?

Well you're in luck!  Until Thursday, January 3rd I will be gifting an eBook copy to anyone who is interested.

All I ask is that you try to read it before the end of the month and post a positive review at Amazon if you enjoy it.

How do you get a copy?  It's simple.  Either e-mail me at darkestdayspublishing@gmail.com or private message me at my author FB page http://www.facebook.com/BradleyConvissarAuthor and leave your e-mail or the gift recipient's e-mail.
Don't worry... your e-mail will not be given to anyone else or used to harass you, only to send you a copy of the book.

Be advised, this book HAS been professionally edited by an honest-to-god professional editor who not only fixed spelling, grammar, syntax, etc, but also advised on pacing, timeline, and overall story.  I made many changes after the final editing, though, and while I did my best to make sure there were no errors, we all know small things can slip through.  If anyone notices anything, either minor or glaring, I would love if you would contact me so that I may make changes before my advertising campaign begins in February.

And keep your eyes open starting February 4th at all three of my sites for a contest where I will be giving away a $20 Amazon gift card every week for 6 weeks and possibly a $100 and $150 Amazon gift card.  No purchase will be necessary to enter the contest.

2 comments:

  1. I plan to tell my reading group AND book club, Brad...

    You have been warned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't recommend anything yet... this book may not be for everyone... It certainly isn't The Help or Water for Elephants. Certainly nothing Oprah would ever recommend. And Molly Blackburn...she will leave you torn.

    ReplyDelete