Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Books

Just ordered a couple of books from Barnes and Nobles:

  • The Good, The Bad and The Uncanny- Simon Green
  • Changes- Butcher
  • Dragons Wild- Aspirin
  • Dragon Keeper and Dragon Haven- Hobb
Again, I love everything Butcher does.  I love how the characters from the different series cross over.  And the Nightside series is just so deliciously bizarre

Can't wait to read Changes.  I love the Dresden books, and I hear that this is a real heavy hitter in the whole Dresden mythology

I really enjoyed Aspirin's Myth- and Phule series, although they both seemed to get a little weak as they went on.  I believe Aspirin stopped writing the Phule books himself, and you can tell.  But he's a great, funny storyteller and I look forward to this new series.

And the two Hobb books... I really enjoy her stuff, though nothing has been as good as the original Farseer trilogy.  But she is one of those authors I just love to read.

Don;t know how long it will take me to get to these books.  The Nightside books are always a quick read, so i may get to that first, though I really want to dive into Changes.  Of course, as soon as I am done with the Blades of the Moonsea trilogy, I want to finish up with Full Dark, No Stars.  Will keep you updated!


No comments:

Post a Comment