Before I actually write anything, here are the details of the Coffin Hop, though I'm sure that you already know them:
1) HAVE A SPOOKY FUN TIME!
2) INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND SPREAD THE WORD!
3) THIS TOUR STARTS: Monday, October 24, 2011 at Midnight (PST)
THIS TOUR ENDS: Monday, October 31, 2011 at Midnight (PST)
Winners will be drawn and posted November 1, 2011
4) MEET AND MINGLE WITH THE AUTHORS! EXPERIENCE A NEW DESTINATION AT EVERY STOP! PARTICIPATE IN EVERY SITE'S CONTEST AND BE ENTERED FOR CHANCES TO WIN MULTIPLE PRIZES! EVERY BLOG VISITED IS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO WIN!
5) PARTICIPATION AT ALL SITES IS RECOMMENDED, BUT NOT REQUIRED. THE MORE SITES YOU HOP, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING PRIZES.
6) DID I MENTION TO HAVE A SPOOKY FUN TIME?
And don't forget to return to http://www.coffinhop.blogspot.com/ to visit for participants.
So, us participants were asked to do 2 things:
- Write a Halloween-related blog and
- Give away some prizes.
First things first, what do I want to say about Halloween. We'll start with the picture below and go from there. By the way, I'm the one on the left, the dead guy, not the one with the boobs. That was... let's see... 16 years ago, back when I was a Freshman in college. Back when I was young and thin. Ahh, those were the days.